Justice for All

Justice for All 
-Mike Walsh 

“ I pledge allegiance… 

To corporate tax cuts
and veteran teachers 
with endless student loan debt. 
To dwindling pension and retirement funds 
and rising healthcare costs. 

... to the flag…

That flies from my front porch
but is too often at half staff 
on the flagpole at school.  
We stand for the flag. 
Why do we stand for the killings?    

...of the United States of America, 

We need to see the school counselor
and talk about our past and our future. 
When we bottle it up, 
we have outbursts like 
Charlottesville and El Paso.  

...and to the republic for which it stands, 

Ring! Ring! Ring!
Welcome back, everyone! 
They say hindsight is 2020
but foresight is all we have.
Will our republic stand in 2020?   

one Nation...

Teacher! My blindfold doesn’t fit right. 
Here let me help. 
Can you see election meddling now? 
No, I can’t see anything. 
Perfect. 

...under God, 

Teacher! My handcuffs are loose. 
Here let me help. 
Can you care for your neighbor now? 
No, I can’t move my arms. 
Perfect. 

Indivisible,  

OK, class please take out your birth certificates, 
your proof of insurance
and bribes (if applicable). 
Please remove all headscarves and du-rags and 
STAND for the pledge!

with liberty and justice for all.”

Comments

  1. Hi everyone, I saw comments from people who had already got their loan from Anderson Loan Finance. Honestly, I thought it was a scam, and then I decided to make a request based on their recommendations. A few days ago, I confirmed in my personal bank account amounting to 9,000 euros, which I asked for business. This is really good news and I am so happy that I advise all those who need a real loan and who are sure to reimburse to apply through their email (text or call) +1 315-329-6320 There are sincere loan lenders!

    They are able to thank you for your loan.

    Contact Mr Anderson

    E-mail: andersonraymondloanfinance@gmail.com

    Phone: +1 315-329-6320

    The office address is 68 Fremont Ave Penrose CO, 81240 ...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Inconvenienced Majority

I killed Adam Toledo

A Piece of Cloth